Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Standing Ovation at IBM

Sukumar trigged a discussion on Standing Ovationon twitter today and hence this brief post .
If I have seen this far, it is on the shoulder of Giants ( IBM) 







 



  



 


First time, I received Standing Ovation from Pavan Vaish, CEO and  SLT Senior Leadership Team at IBM Daksh in 2009 for Implementing IBM BlueIQ Program as Country Lead in India.
I was awarded Most Valuable Ambassador award for my contributions .
I got opportunity to work and collaborate with Luis Suarez who is a friend till date . Yayy to 10 years of Friendship . Luis lives in Gran Canaria Isaland , Spain and travels world over for talks and Public Speaking 

Second time, I received Standing Ovation by New Hires for conducting Training session for new IBMers at Noida location where i trained them on IBM Collboration tools and Communities which are hotbeds of Innovation at IBM  . 
I was leading Enterprise wide Social Media Adoption Program as Country Lead for IBM India at that time. This role was over and above my day job as WorkForce Partner ( HR) at IBM in voluntary capacity as Stretch Assignment :-)

Hi


2 comments:

  1. Very impressive article! The blog is highly informative and has answered all my questions.
    To introduce about our company andthe activities, B2B contact list is a database provider
    that helps you to boost your sales& grow your business through well-build
    CHRO email lists and mailing lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. best smm panel

    ReplyDelete

Creating Meaning Together

  In studying how dialogue works in coaching, we often study what coaches do: what are they asking and what are they doing? We also study wh...