Questions to CHROs / Recruitment / Talent / HR Leaders for reflection
1. Who do you want to be as an Employer ? What is your Employment promise to Talent ?
2. Do you hire for culture fit or culture add ?
3. Do you hire for Diversity or Inclusion ?
4. Do your Leaders practice inclusion first culture ?
5. Do you have a culture of Diversity and Inclusion ?
6. Are you LGBT Friendly employer ?
7. % Women in Top Leadership Roles ?
8. Are your current employees engaged with your organisation ?
9. Do you offer personalised Employee Experience ?
10. Do your Leaders display high Empathy at workplace ?
11. How much focus is given to Employee Wellness in your organization ?
12. Do you offer competitive Comp and Benefits to your employees ?
13. How do you evaluate hi potential ?
14. Do you offer fast track career growth for key technical talent in your company ?
15. How do you assess Talent ?
16. % Attrition . Are you able to retain talent ?
17. What is your Campus Hiring Strategy ?
18. What is the Recruitment Source Mix ?
19. What are your Recruitment Sourcing Strategies ?
20. Do you have Employee Referrals Program ?
21. Do you know what does Technical Talent want from the employer ? Do you meet their expectations ?
22. What is your Buy Build Borrow Strategy for Technical Talent ?
23. Do you emphasise on Candidate Experience during Recruitment ?
24. Do you have Social Media Guidelines for employees ?
25. Do you actively listen to segments of Talent and incorporate feedback into your HR Policies ?
Attract quality candidates
• Improve offer acceptance rate
• Build greater awareness of Brand
• To be seen in the same league as Accenture, PwC, KPMG, Bain & Co. etc.
• To change the perception form being just a service provider to a technology company that works
with the finest minds
• Improve employee and prospective employee experience
• To reinforce/reinforce employer value proposition
No communication, engagement or Brand Messaging with key segments of Talent and Technical
Key concepts to solve this problem
Owned Media / Paid Media / Earned Media
Your Culture is your Brand
Leverage Employees as Brand Ambassadors
Leaders as Storytellers
Recruiters as Marketers
Woo the Passive Talent by targeted paid Campaigns communicating EVP to prospective Talent
Manage the internal and external reputation by dedicated communications campaign
Activate Employee Advocacy Program to internal employees
Define the Message ( EVP) Employer Value Proposition
Live the message ( Employee Experience)
Deliver the Message ( Branded Campaigns ) , Employee Ambassadors
Create high quality Social Media Campaigns to engage with right Talent to communicate EVP
( Employment Promise ) to the Technical Talent.
Start nurturing the Talent pool even before you hire them .