Monday, December 7, 2015

The Best Seller She Wrote- Review by Ruchi Bhatia ( @rucsb)


How many times does it happen with you that you read a novel and you think – What the hell, How does the Writer know about my Life ? Well , this happened to me as I was reading “The Best Seller she wrote” by Ravi Subramanian , the best seller himself. This is the first book of Ravi that I read even though I have heard his name before and he has been famous for mysteries, thriller and banking series. ( God is a Gamer, Bankster, The Incredible Banker, What If God is a Banker) I tweeted- The Book is Unputdownable, not because it was mentioned in the book, the book really is engripping read, an engaging story. You wont rest until you are on the last page. And if you readers are lucky , you will get to read the sequel of The Best Seller she wrote soon. But Do remember and Thank me ( rucsb) , who asked him to write the sequel first. Here is my twitter review of the book in the Tweets Format. Tweet Exchanges with Ravi, All you Woman who have hots on Ravi feel jealous :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes a Leader Great ?

A Leader asked what Makes a Leader great ~ 1. A Leader is great when he / she becomes redundant and inspires his/ her People to take actio...