Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello World !

Welcome to Web 2.0 Learning. After blogging for 5 years and keeping my blog as private, i decided to go public. There are quiet a few reasons to do so.Firstly, I witnessed a shift in my writing from personal ramblings to professional ones and i wanted to share my thoughts on Web 2.0 world which has become my passion from quiet some time now.I am starting a blog series “Web2.0&Learning” , where i would be sharing my views with the world on Web 2.0, Learning and other interesting stuff on internet and invite people to join the conversation.




Cheers,

Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating Meaning Together

  In studying how dialogue works in coaching, we often study what coaches do: what are they asking and what are they doing? We also study wh...