Thursday, May 2, 2019

Great spirits have always faced violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Great spirits have always faced violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein 


First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win - Mahatama Gandhi 


Technologists , listen to this IBM Podcast. Educate yourself About Ethics in AI. Pause. Understand. Reflect. Respond. Make your own decisions.



An idea that led to online harassment by Trolls in India. Becuase who (trolls) has time to read and fact check and their only job is to attack and harass .  Unknown faces hounded me and made personal attacks , labelled me as Left wing marxist while everyone knows I am a staunch BJP supporter and believe in Modiji's vision for India.








Is it too bad to be a free minded independent Thinker in India ?

"So long as I draw breath and have my faculties, I shall never stop practicing philosophy and exhorting you and elucidating the truth for everyone that I meet ... And so gentlemen ... whether you acquit me or not, you know that I am not going to alter my conduct, not even if I have to die a hundred deaths.


"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating Meaning Together

  In studying how dialogue works in coaching, we often study what coaches do: what are they asking and what are they doing? We also study wh...