Monday, August 13, 2012

3Cs of Digital Eminence


After experimenting across wide networking platforms, I have come to a conclusion that 3 Cs are the key to manage  Digital Eminence .

C - Creation ( It can be your Blog or main website where you write down your original thoughts or quote and attribute to the sources )
C- Curation ( My Tumblr site where I am experimenting with curation after being inspired from Maria Popova Eric Barker  , Farnam Street 
C- Conversation ( Conversation is the key to a wider network and weak ties . See what I am chirping about & with whom  . If you read this blog, Tweet @ me , would love to say Hello to you ! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating Meaning Together

  In studying how dialogue works in coaching, we often study what coaches do: what are they asking and what are they doing? We also study wh...